Sunday, 1 February 2009

Teleporting.

I can't believe a month has past so fast..this year is going quick!



I can teleport!
I should starr in heroes, watch me go down my street in the speeed of light teleporting..



Yesterday, it was sn
owing so much. I love the snow, I made a video of me running down my streeet thru the melted snow..(ok not as fun)..yaaay! :D don't you wish that you were me when i did it? it's so much fun.

and there you go, if you haven't guessed then thats my brother! haha i put it up for all of you to see, comment on what you think of him :P

STM: Kid Cudi - Day N Night

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!!
    You were in a pretty good mood when you ran down that street weren't you?
    Did your brother play with you in the snow???
    You and your brother look so adorable in the snow...especially when your trying to chuck snow in each other's face!!!

    ReplyDelete