skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Sunglasses
Oh and look what we have here, a picture of aditi and tasnia learning to play the guitar at lunch. WAH why did tasnia have to make me delete the video of her singing to 'About a Girl' sang by William Beckett in TAI with aditi playing guitar. It was so good, but tasnia stole my phone and made me delete it unfortunately. By the way William Beckett is Tasnia's love #2. Yes i repeat #2, her #1 was brendon urie but he is history now.
Omg, i've found this pic on my phone from ages ago in year 7. I think this was when we were guna watch some 3D film with those glasses, WOW! =L
STM: Love story - Taylor Swift
Ahhh, I love Love Story <3333333333
ReplyDeleteAditi looks so cool with this guitar.
this is a really cool blog jade
Omg...we were so strange in year 7...where did you get the sunglasses from??? They are totally sweet...Ahahaha....next time I'll play Lovebug..your fave song..lol...and bonus..you can sing....this blog is really sweet..keep blogging...XD
ReplyDelete