Friday, 30 January 2009

Beautiful.

This guy is an absolute pro, the guy makes people look so great in all the photos he takes. I admire him for this, he picks his backgrounds carefully. He could make you stand beside a rubbish dump and make you look absolutely amazing, he makes anything possible. He's not even famous either, this talent comes naturally to some.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Jadeeey! I never knew that you were so artistic and into photo's!?! Do you want to be a photographer when you grow up?

    What's the name of this photographer?
    I like the ones of her in the tree. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jade...I didn't know you were interested in photography...this guy is really good!!!
    Well I posted on every single topic...I hope you are happy...It took ages what with my just-faster-than-Miss-Sitambuli's-typing lol
    Now... onto February..lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI =) thx for posting my pics =)

    greetz nico soica

    ReplyDelete