Friday, 30 January 2009

Head over heels

I am going to use photos quite a lot in my posts as memories for the future, so i can look back at the good old days. This time I really won't delete my blog, i have such amazing friends right now and I don't want to forget these times. It was own clothes day about a week back, and everyone was trying out Olivia's high heels..they made everyone so tall. I don't know why Olivia wears them, it makes her double our usual height haha and i seem much shorter than normal. I love olivia! (:

Then everyone else started taking out their heels they hid in their bags, and everyone kept stealing them off each other. Here is a picture of how tall they really were: (from the left: Caitlin, me, Maria).


Note: I am the same height as them (ahem), so the heels made a big difference. Ok, maybe i'm a little shorter than them in real life, doesn't make it any different though!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha!! It's like your head is growing out their shoulders or something XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAH!!! I remember that...they should have given you the heels..then you could all be the same height!!!

    ReplyDelete